Test/Review of charger Gyrfalcon All-44: http://blog.enova18650.com/gyrfalcon-all-88-review-2/.html
• Optional charging voltage (1.5V Ni-Mh, 3.6V LiFePO4, 4.2V Li-ion, 4.3V Li-ion, 4.35V Li-ion)
• Optional charging current (0.1A - 0.25A - 0.5A - 1A )
• Capable of charging different chemistries at different currents at the same time
• Have General mode and Professional mode, easy to use
General mode only for 1.5V Ni-Mh and 4.2V Li-ion batteries, it can automatic start charging and automatic termination.
Professional mode for 1.5V Ni-Mh, 3.6V LiFePO4, 4.2V/4.3V/4.35V Li-ion batteries, Have 3 kinds short-cut operation modes, easy to use
• Each of the bays monitors displays and charges independently
• 4x bays wide enough to fit 4x 26650s at the same time
• Longer bay slots to handle 18mm - 72mm lengths
• Accurate voltage cut off and termination current
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Advanced protection features: reverse polarity protection, over-charge protection, over-current protection
• With LCD and LED display charging parameters and progress
• Certified by ROHS, CE, FCC
• Input: DC 12V 2A (All-44)
• Output voltage: 1.5V±0.05 / 3.6V±0.05 / 4.2V±0.05 / 4.3V±0.05 / 4.35V±0.05 ×4
• Output current: 100mA - 250mA - 500mA - 1000mA ×4
• Dimensions: 140mm×155mm×32mm
• Weight: 220g(without batteries and power supply)
• Compatible with:
Li-ion / IMR: 10180, 10440, 14500, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650, 32650
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
• Operating humidity /temperature: 5%(0℃) - 90%(40℃)
• Storage conditions temperature: -20℃ - 85℃
• The General mode, it can only charge 1.5V Ni-Mh and 4.2V Li-ion batteries, it can automatically start charging.
• In the General mode, when you press and hold down Fn and C⇌V for 5 seconds, it will switch to the professional mode.
But In the professional mode, only when all slots are not placed in batteries, it can switch to the General mode.
• The charger has memory function, it can remember the latest used mode, next boot time it can directly into this mode.
WARNING: THE CHAGER DEFAULT DOES NOT WORK, THE CURRENT AND VOLTAGE SHOULD BE SELECTED BEFORE THE CHARGING PROCESS...
A. 4 slots operation: First press and hold down Fn, then click C⇌V, the 4 slots will be set at the same time (except that the slot has started working), the default charging current is 1000mA, the charging voltage will have a circle (4.2V→1.5V→3.6V→4.3V→4.35V), at the same time C⇌V will turn RED and start flashing; When the selected choice has been completed, the charging voltage will be locked automatically and the slots start working.
B. Copy operation: First press and hold down the slot button (that need to be copied, it have locked charging voltage and charging current), then click another slot button, the C⇌V will turn RED and start flashing, at the same time the lower part of the display will start flashing, the slots between the two, will have be set (using the parameters of the be copied slot, except that the slot has been started working), When the selected choice has been completed, the charging voltage will be locked automatically and the slots start working.
C. Single slot operation: First click the slot button, the corresponding slot will start setting, the C⇌V will turn RED, at the same time the “charging time” will start flashing, then click the slot button, the voltage will have a circle (1.5V→3.6V→4.2V→4.3V→4.35V), when the selected choice is OK, long pressed the button for 2 seconds the voltage will be locked; And then pressed the C⇌V, the current will be set, the C⇌V will turn BLUE, then click the slot button, the current will be have a circle (0.1A→0.25A→0.5A→1.0A). When the selected choice has been completed, the slots start working.
• Please select the suitable charging voltage!
• Recommend the use of 1A or 0.5C current to charge Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd batteries. if not, may be premature termination of the charging process or miss termination!
• Recommend the use of high-quality Ni-Mh batteries, such as eneloop / fujitsu. if not, may be premature termination of the charging process or miss termination!
Test/Review of charger Gyrfalcon All-88: http://blog.enova18650.com/gyrfalcon-all-88-review-2/.html